Renous River - New Brunswick

 



While fishing the Miramichi river in New brunswick in the summer of 2008. My fishing partner Bob and I along with our guide Jeremy, made a side trip over to fish the Renous river which is a tributary of the Main SouthWest Miramichi River. The Renous enters the main river down stream of where we were staying at Country Haven Lodge near Blackville.

Both the Miramichi and the Renous were high and off color during our trip, and we did not land a fish. We actually only fished this one run on the Renous, but I thought I would add this as reference to the look and the size of the river.

I really enjoyed fishing this run on the Renous, and was truly in constant expectation of a grab. There were some fish rolling and the run had a bouldery charactor.

No comments: